FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BUYING A RETIC
Thread: BUYING A RETIC
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 07:20 PM   #3
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD BILL245 View Post
i am going to a repticon show in atlanta next weekend in search of a nice baby or small retic python. i'm picking up an aquarium i ordered and some supplies and what i have left over to spend hopefully a very nice retic python. all of you who have had experiences at reptile shows can you please tell me if i can find any thing decent and pretty in color and temperment from between 250.00 and 350.00 dollars??? i was looking online at some things i like. purple tiger retics, sunfire tiger retics, sunfire platiunum retics, and albino tiger or sunfire tiger retics. i really hope that i can find something there instead of taking the remainder of money and add some at end of month and order from someone online. at the show i can interact and hold one and see if it's for me and if i like it vs ordering one online and hoping i get a good one.
Slither will be there (you can check vendor list on their website here: https://repticon.com/georgia/atlanta/ )

There may be others that have retics as well, but I don't recognize any other company name that would have retics.