FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Has any one done bussiness w/ Bob Sloan - Del Rio,Tx.
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 10:01 AM   #4
homegrownherps
Well , I guess I sorta dodged the bull with this guy, I didn't lose anything but I guess I will still have to deal with his dumb .

Need some input ;
He sent me a snake (that is supposed to be delivered sometime today 7-11-07) he sent it w/o getting a confirmation from to to ship. He sent it C.O.D. (it was to be part of a trade for some of my stock). I don't want this snake as I don't want to deal with this guy. I am already starting to build a nice little collection of threatening/bully emails from him.

Anyway, I will have to pay for this snake to complete the delivery, I don't want to refuse it because I am sure the snake would not survive the return trip. What I plan to do,is accept the box and ship the snake back on my regular shipping day next week. Also there is to be a $50.00 M.O. in the box as part of the trade, I planned to use it to cover the cost of shipping back to him. And he has already stated the he would refuse shipment if I sent his snake back.

I don't want the snake to suffer from his stupidity.