FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 03:37 AM   #641
Elizabethlea27
Ashley, certification would be a further cost (price of shipping) after the mite treatments, the shipping for reptile relief, and vet appointment costs when your male boa was seen stargazing. Now why on earth should I pay more money and spend more of my time for YOUR CONVENIENCE??? It's not like I'm going to be shipping snakes to anyone else.

I'm sorry if I don't sound generous with my money or time right now. I've been mite treating all week and trying to decide what I am going to do when these snakes test positive.

IBD is so scary to people, and rightly so, that even if I were to move houses the fact that this happened to me may scare people off. THANKS A BUNCH. So right now I'm looking at losing beloved snakes, affected equipment, and a reputation I had just begun to build.

So yeah, if I sound a little angry, it's because I AM. And I think $750 is more than a generous offer on my end for what I am losing.