FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 05:11 PM   #110
The BoidSmith
Terese,

You know what? I think you are right! Particularly when you say:

Quote:
In other words, everyone lost on this one.
Other coments:

Quote:
I don't believe the letter that was scanned qualifies as a vet report, although it does clarify the diagnosis of one animal.
Neither do I, and that's why I think it would be helpful to talk to the veterinarian. After all that was what was requested and provided by Gary.

Quote:
Even if he spoke to the vet, the vet is going to have no memory of the event, but rather, will work off his records.
Maybe. But at least is another opinion, and the one that was requested.

Quote:
That doesn't assist in establishing that these are the same leopard geckos, nor establishing the time frame.
Yes, they could be other geckos. But it was never denied that Gary, with all it's apparent inconsistencies, communicated to Jason his concern about the health of the animals witihn a reasonable time frame. Time went by, true, but was it Gary's or Jason's responsibility?

Quote:
Gary has been confused on treatment and diagnosis, and apparently when things died. No emails have ever been posted. No verification of shipping date. No dates about the death of the fat tails, or their replacement dates.
Again, true, but from both sides...

Quote:
It was 9 months ago. Memories are fuzzy, records are questionable.
Again, I agree with you. But who let the time go by. Gary? or Jason by not sending the replacement gecko he had initially offered?

Quote:
In my own mind, I believe that neither of these men are scammers. I believe that both of them are fully convinced that they are correct and the other is in the wrong.
Again, I completely agree.

Quote:
I think that too much information is missing and too much time has elapsed to have a good resolution.
I also agree. The problem is who was suppossed to act first.

Regards.