FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - is usark over stepping its rights by proposing rules for states without asking us
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 05:55 PM   #79
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
1. You said USARK was pushing legislation in YOUR state of PA.
This was proven false.
2. You said USARK does not disclose the finainces.
This was proven false.
3. You said that microchipping reptiles kills them.
This IS false, as several of my very alive reptiles prove.
4. You repeatedly demanded people give you the exact documents regarding the info you wanted.
Even after being told WHERE to find them, you continued to demand links, instead of looking it up like every other member of the public does.

Any group, any individual is within their rights to propose anything to the states. If you don't like what USARK is proposing, then don't be a member. Start your own group and propose that no laws be enacted at all to the governments of your state. People who believe that saying they should have no legislation at all over owning reptiles is right can help you run your campaigns. This is within your rights as a individual or if you chose to do it properly, within your rights as a group.

Personally, since you repeatedly accused Wyatt of pushing legislation in PA after he stated they had NOT, repeatedly implied that there was no financial infomation on the webpage because you couldn't find it, and repeatedly said that USARK had no right to do exactly what they were started TO DO(help give states a reasonable compromise to an outright ban) I'm very surprised at how very polite and understanding people were on the USARK FB wall. I wouldn't have been so patient.

So, when you get your group up off the ground, and have your guidelines of how you'll be proposing to various states(or just your state) that they enact no legislation at all, and also as a sideline, use some funding to investigate the handful of claimed snake deaths... you'll post here and let everyone know what's up, right? Make certain that at each point you come onto every major reptile website and email each individual reptile keeper to keep everyone up to date on exactly what you'll be proposing or doing, and keep a running tally of your expenses and how much donated funds there are.

I look forward to seeing you and your new group up and running soon!
1 i said i was told usark had contacted my state and was not proven false andrew just said he didnt
2 i said i didnt know if they disclosed it
3 i didnt say it kills all reptiles
4 im asking for the legislation andrew wyatt wrote and would propose to my state and i still havnt got that info