FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Lack of customer service from sellers
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:16 PM   #41
Jynxx25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Sure. This is directly from the Classified Ad that seems to have triggered your thread here.

Classified Ad states (in the very first line):

Your response to his ad:

The seller took the time to list out a very specific detail, in advance, and put it right at the beginning of his ad versus bury it further down. If you are looking for guidance moving forward, simple, avoid asking a question that is "already" clearly stated. Your response was not a question of deeper discovery regarding the animal.

Super simple guidance.
Thank you for your input Robert. In a way, your input is what started this comment that has not became a rant.

But this is not as simple as you suspected. First off, I approached upward of 20 sellers on this site among others. Some PM'ed, some posted a response, some emailed as it stated to do so on the description (see I read it). Out of those, I received 8 responses, some from this site, stating sale pending or sorry I have not had time to update the post, the snake is sold.

I can accept it was my bad from assuming that this seller would not update his post even a day old if the snake has indeed sold.

But I found it odd that you were inclined in posting an observation almost 20-days after the fact. Talk about re-stating the obvious 20-days later.