FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 12:37 AM   #413
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
I don't know either of them. I am wondering why a 7-week or so delay from when Stu told Jerry he wasn't satisfied until he can expect his refund? How come nobody is asking about the slow repayment? Never spend the money until you know the customer is right, right?

From the (simpler) transaction standpoint, this thing is a train wreck. Throw in the two warring sides bringing their arguments here from who-knows-what forum and the zd stuff, and you get a 40-pager.

Jerry needs a TOS. Don't ever buy without asking about TOS's, viewers.
I have to agree, why would you not have the money? Jerry knew 2 weeks into Stu having the snakes that he wasn't happy with them. The logical thing to do, would have been to talk to Stu and find a resolution, quickly for the sake of the snakes and both parties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Crap - we're only on page 11. Guess there's still more fun to be had...I want to play, but I'm content to wait for news of a completed refund. I really hope people aren't going to beat this horse nonstop until then - I don't know if I'll be able to contain myself.
That is a very good possibility... 3-4 weeks is a long time to wait for the outcome.

Jerry, for those that are also concerned for the snakes, please update us with their progress. Not here, but in the general snake forum (Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum). It would be nice to know if the snakes fully recover, sad if they don't.