FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 08:11 PM   #59
tiasman1
money order/ cashier's check

Charles sent this email to me on 11/14.

Arron, I am st school and working late again... Sorry... I had my guy
send you the money, I thought your add was for $200.00 for the snakes
and shipping.. Sorry I will send you the additional $100.00 on friday.
It was send normal mail... IF you don;t hae it by friday I will cancel
the Certifed Check and nextday air you one... Also I attached a
Contract for the Sale of the Female... I am sorry abot this BUT We
have noticed her breeding wiht out male albino and it would not a a
good diea on our part to part with her now, When our deal was also
based on the puchaes of the snakes also... Althought the trade was
there the purchaes as also made avaible by you... Another things was
that I later foudn ou that we paid alot more for that snake than I
thought also... So I will make sure you end up with her later if yuor
stilll in need BUT as for you purchase of yuor snakes I have already
sent the money out to you...

Thanks...
I am going back to work now ... I will check my emails again nextday
this time... also, Sorry for hanging up on you but I was in class and
was ONLY making a call at the same time... Really on one has been
getting ahold of me !! I have been very busy with everything latly...
and Work has me on a very high end project now!!

He originally said he sent a cashier's check. Now it is a money order. Charles, you already told me that you confirmed that the money order was not cashed. You stated, in an email, that you would pay me by today. Your email stated by the holiday if possible, but definately by the end of December. That is today. You are getting into a pissing contest with everyone on Fauna. None of this changes the fact that you have made several statements on when/how you will pay me, yet none of them have happened. The only thing the pissing contest is going to accomplish is sour any chance you have of redeeming your reputation on a major source of revenue for a dealer in reptiles. I sent you the 1.1 blood pythons when/how I said I would. I also sent 2 packs of frozen rats for you to use to feed the bloods with for a while. The shipping cost me $89.76 for overnight because you insisted they arrive on Saturday, as that is the only day you would be able to receive them. All of the complaining and longwinded posts from you doesn't change the basic fact. You owe me $389.76 from the middle of October. You have not paid me. You change your story about how/when you sent me money. You state you are ready to pay me, but deleted the Paypal invoice. I don't care what your reasons/excuses are. I simply want the money you owe me, then there will not be any more reason for us to have any contact.

I just sent you an email asking for your intentions on paying me today like you said you would. Are you going to pay me today?

Aaron