FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Beware: Chuck Kimmel, Critterkeeper & Critical Bill
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004, 01:12 PM   #9
critical bill
Re: How Many Names Do You Have?

I see I must explain myself to the grumpy old heffer lady once again.

Chalupe Reynolds is my step brother who was staying with me for a week on his vacation and his personal information was stored in Win XP's pre filled form helper. I never bothered to check but I thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will immediately change the registration info. to reflect my correct name. I know old people can get confused easily.

There is one chuck kimmel and that is me. I am certain more than one person here has a different seller NICKNAME than the one they use to post on forums. Not everyone, but I am sure a few.

I have no need to curse you any further. I responded to you the way you responded to me and I am sure more than a few here can clearly see your doing your best to drag this on. For me to pursue this any further wont change your handicap. As you grow older your mind will only deteriorate further.

Now if you dont mind, do you think we all can use this board's section for the purpose it was desgined for and not for your personal vendetta?

I am sure everyone would appreciate it.

Chuck Kimmel
REPTIBID SELLER ID: CRITTERKEEPER
FORUM POSTER ID: CRITICAL BILL

Quote:
Originally posted by JMelissaMc
Chuck,

Just how many names do you have? Here you say that you are Chalupe Reynolds from New Jersey, but on Reptibid you are Chuck Kimmel from a Northern Pennsylania Farm.

Will the real Critical Bill please stand up?

I call it educating Chuck, educating, as to the type of person that you really are. After seeing the real you, they can then decide if they want to deal with you or not.

Try and talk your filth on here and see how long you last.