FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Connie (Mrs. WebSlave)
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 02:24 PM   #47
WebSlave
Connie's cough seems to be getting worse, and she has an off again/on again fever. If that no contact thermometer can be trusted.

She contacted Urgent Care and they suggested a COVID test. So I checked Walgreen's and they had a couple of home kits. Luckily they delivered locally, so I just had them sent to the house.

Read over the instruction so I understood them thoroughly, than got Connie set up to be the first guinea pig. Pretty easy to understand process (BinaxNow), so I ran her through the procedure and then waited out the 15 minutes needed to determine infection. Negative.

So my turn. Also negative. I am actually surprised. With the way things have been going lately, having one or both of us infected with Covid would have just been par for the course.

So we are going to run out to Urgent Care. The nurse Connie talked to said that they are seeing an uptick in cold and flu cases, so perhaps Connie picked up some bug. She has been spending an extraordinary amount of time around sick people in doctor's offices and hospital settings. And yeah, I spent three days in an intensive care unit as well as coming into the hospital through the emergency room, then operated on.f ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffff Damn, fell asleep at the keyboard.

Guess I need to get us ready to roll. Probably find out that Connie has a cold or flu bug, or that fluid is building up around her lung again. Or both.