FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info LLLReptile should be closed down (BuyerBeware)
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 09:30 AM   #195
saucyross
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder107 View Post
I am just wondering how many of you people in here are Selling to LLLreptile? There is a lot of people in here quick to take their side. When I was the one that got shipped a animal with mouth rot and Mites to begin with.The animal in question has even been compared to can foods in a above post. I even said in a post a few pages back that I would wait and see how the animal turned out before settling up with LLL and I am still getting flamed. Never once have they offered me a refund of cash of the price of the animal, only their offer of in store credit. They only offered me a full refund if I would send it back.If some of you here think I am trying to get something for free why even reply. If anyone would be getting something for free it would be LLL. The free vet care, I did take this snake to the vet you know. I have money invested to do I not? I have put everything out in the open I am not trying to hide anything. If you people could see the animal in person. I think you would have a different tone. This snake is not a baby he is over 4ft long give or take I have no exact measurements. I am just trying to figure out how this snake would have got over looked if they look over their animal's like they say before they ship them. You can see his mouth from 5ft away and tell something is wrong.
don't bother with conspiracies man. they offered you a fair refund of the snake cost plus some medicine. just take that and don't deal with them again. that's the best you're going to get. it sucks this happened, but just take what they're giving and be done with this.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk