FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Contacting the Bells
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 03:25 AM   #13
LadyGecko
Thank you Josh and Brandon

I have not really kept up on who had been producing what lately and had I really thought about it-I would have probably realized that this is bogus and by this fact alone-it looks like that I am headed for the BOI again to alert other people of this company and to relate the experience that I have had with them

They have excellent feedback on the ReptileAuction-78 positive-and that is what led me to do business with them

Too bad that I didn't learn the first time that if it looks too good to be true-it is
Here is the link for the ad for their remaining auction there

http://www.reptileauctions.com/Bell-...auctiondetails

I also have a copy of the auction page should it mysteriously disappear

You can clearly see that they are claiming to be selling Blazing Blizzards FROM THE BELL LINE OF GECKOS and I have e-mails stating by Rose of

Exotic Pets Wholesale

P.O. Box 12676

Fort Pierce, FL 34979

(772)429-1125 Fax (772)460-9408

who placed this auction- that these were produced by the Bells at their facility and sold to her by them and that they are Bell Blazing Blizzards

Now-maybe i am just being obtuse in thinking that these were THE Bell blazing blizzards morph from looking at this auction -I see no mention of the word Tremper nor was his name linked to the geckos that I purchased from Rose

Actually my problem is not with whether they are actually Bell blazing or Tremper blazing-blizzards -the female that I received has a deformed right leg and Rose denied any knowledge of it despite claiming to have packed these 2 geckos for shipping herself

It is a long convoulted story and i have all e-mail correspondence between her and myself
Boy- I feel like an idiot for thinking that these were Bell Blazing Blizz's

Please folks-be kind here-I am still on major pain meds 24/7 and I obviously should not be buying anything without asking a friend from now on if i am not understanding exactly what I am buying

Thanks

Sandy

I e-mailed Mark and Kim yesterday regarding the use of their name and facility by this company in selling geckos in their auctions

I am too tired to do a BOI post right now-but I will do one either later on this early am or later today

Sandy