FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - is usark over stepping its rights by proposing rules for states without asking us
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #82
Wolfy-hound
So you want legislation that Wyatt wrote for your state, even though he's said he hasn't put forth any legislation in your state?

How EXACTLY would you have someone prove that they HAVEN'T done something? I mean, seriously... if you believe he's proposed legislation, let's see some proof from you!

I could say 'Prove that you did not write up XXX" and you can't prove that. You can't prove a negative.

You are all over the place, and now try backpedaling to say that you didn't say this or that, but you did. You stated more than once that microchipping killed reptiles. Now you say "oh I didn't say it kills ALL of them". You ignored the actual studies showing that MUCH more delicate reptiles and amphibians were microchipped without any ill effects. You also ignore that millions of dogs and cats have been microchipped without ill effects.

Chips are inert matter. They don't cause issues because they don't interact with the flesh. Unless you'd like to somehow claim that I've just gotten SUPER lucky(along with everyone else I know with microchipped animals, none of which have had issues) and a ton of other people are the ones with all the lousy luck, then you haven't shown that microchipping hurts in the least.

If you go to USARK's site, they usually have all the proposed stuff on the table available on the site for download.

You should really stop tossing around accusations without a shred of proof. And when will your group be up and running?