FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Are snakes really that scary??
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 07:53 PM   #20
tanyah625
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic

In short, respect and support each others differences and hobbies and do not try to change someone else’s opinion or thought on something, unless they are ready for such. While it helps when two people enjoy the same things, even opposites attract, but we must learn to respect and understand those differences before such attractions can work…

Best regards,

Jeff

I enjoy collecting Ball Pythons but my husband could care less about them. He will hold them while I clean cages and goes to get live feeders for my picky eaters but he could happily live without them. Hubby loves his computers, he has at least 7, all of which he built himself, and is currently building another one. I think one is fine and have no need for special ram,mobos, or vid cards. We work it out by buying each other snakes or computer parts. He listens to me talk about snakes and looks at pictures of ones I am interested in. In exchange I listen to him talk about overclocking his computer and sometimes suprise him with a new CPU or mobo.

I don't think couples have to have the same interests but they do need to know how to compromise.

On a side note I know more men that are terrified of snakes than women who are. Go figure.