FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 12:50 AM   #25
HowlinGaleDragons
I feel I have posted what needs to be posted in my first post

To those who I offended defending Ed in the past; I have seen the error in my ways Ed has deserved every BOI he has gotten and will get god knows they won't stop

I feel you all already know this but Ed will grasp any tiny string he can find he will lie and twist everything around to try to put blame some where else he will try to "Divert" the attention else where to save his face.

I can tell you all of my dragons are healthy happy spoiled little scale kids, NONE of them are sick in any manor. I have one Rescue here with me still he is deformed due to MBD he came to me like this about 2 years ago he has a story up on Bearded Dragon.org.

Ed openly told me he went and got Albon and Panacur to treat the dragons so there would be no more problems.

One thing I would appreciate from everyone is that this be handled in a professional manor I don't think anyone losing their cool and going off will do anyone any good. I will not Respond to Ed's post if anyone has questions for me that have to do with this BOI feel free to ask.

I would like to apologize to Tom Clarke for the bull that went on a while back; I went on Ed's word about you and should not have I should have stuck to my guns on Judging everyone for myself.

Hey Shawn trust me there is no love there :-)