FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Nick Lillis
Thread: Bad Guy Nick Lillis
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 02:59 AM   #56
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
Chris, did you look at those pics? Bad shed is not the right word. Honestly, it appears to me to have some type of infection. Look at the pics again. I am mid 60's and need glasses, but dont need my glasses to see that. Also, have had Corucia zebra for many years, that pic shows me not only thin, but emaciated. That is not normal weight for one of those animals. They do not have spine showing and very skinny tail. I believe in post #41 someone posted they were advertised as "flawless" and healthy", but will have to go check for myself. Weather or not that is how they were advertised, I am not understanding Chris how you cannot see the condition of that Corucia is in horrible condition. Bad shed is what Nick said as he was shipping. That is not what I see in the pics.
I saw the pics and have read this thread carefully more than once. I've had reptiles sent to me that looked much worse and didn't need a vet to bring them to thrive. Maybe experience played a role, who knows. Sorry but I don't see an infection. I could be wrong. What I see is raw skin where stuck sheds were prematurely removed before properly hydrating the skink. And why no pics of both skinks? Why no answer to my question to the OP regarding how many animals and were the new ones quarantined? Not asking you. Those questions are directed at the OP, who has been quietly watching for some time now. Anywho, off to bed. Check in tomorrow. Nice chatting with you...