FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Nick Lillis
Thread: Bad Guy Nick Lillis
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 05:31 AM   #59
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Last post then I need some sleep. I see I have already mispelled words in previous posts due to being late.

I do not pull of shed off on normal sheds... not something I would do personally. However, I have had the vet need to remove shed manually if there is a build up and that does not come off after a while as built up sheds normally do not come off by themselves. Nick mentioned the shed issue in one message, I also believe I read that he said he had some skinks with some type of scale rot (please dont quote me) and said but I did not notice it in the Corucia. Anne posts that they smelled of rot. Just writing what I remember.

Ok Chris, you have a question for Ann and I have one for Nick. So I will post both the question to them and hope you will agree that they kindly answer.

Ann, Chris has asked if you are quarantining the skinks? Just please keep it simple with a yes I have them in quarantine or no I do not have them in quarantine, ok.

Nick, in the past 5 or 6 months, has anyone contacted you about any of your reptiles that you sold them being sick. Please just answer a simple yes or no ok.

Thanks and good night :-)