FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I have a question to ask
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2002, 09:27 PM   #15
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Dave,  We feel for you man,  Im sure your having some sleepless nights and we can relate.  What you should definetly do though is invest a measley $100. in a motion detector spy cam.  It hooks up to your VCR and records secretly when there is any motion in a room.  A hundred bucks can be a lot but when its your welfare at least you'll have the proof when looking to prosicute if you cant gaurd your house all the time.  We were robbed a little over two months ago and the animals were returned as I found out myself who did it, but I had no proof but the kids own confession to me.  But through some real SHOTTY police work they never picked the perpetrator up soon enough, even after I gave them the address.  So the punk got counceled by a Lawyer and came up with a story and an alibi that he got backed with over a week and a half to come up with it.  So even with his confession to me I was powerless to prosicute the scum bag.  So do whatever is nessacary to get the evidence needed as you cant gaurd your house 24-7 unfourtunatly.  Good luck and I hope for the best for you.  I am in Florida as well in Titusville and if I can ever be of service in helping out let me know.   Michael Beberman