FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Dishonest guy Jon Boone (User name Geitje)
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 07:44 PM   #138
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geitje View Post
Despite all of the (expected) Jerry Springer-ism’s in a “BOI post”, I’ll help summarize the issue:
Problem – honest mistake of sexing young P. rugosus. Some period of time later discovered they were not 1.1
Buyer’s objective – to breed P. rugosus at 1st available opportunity – late summer 2014.
Seller’s objective – to help supply an appropriate female in time for the buyer’s objective (or, rather ASAP).
Solution – people stop driveling over that which does not matter, and get a female for the buyer ASAP.

The rest of the input here from those not involved does not really matter – which helps define why most people ignore this website.
The rest of the input from those who are involved – can be worked out. I generally do not tell someone that “animals are on their way from somewhere” until they get here alive and well 1st. To help keep the “pipes clean” I’m not interested every single theoretical detail - even for myself. If the person is a known breeder, and not some gypsy living out of the back of their car, the animal will come when ready (and in this case giving Wai a free rugosus for waiting). Female P. rugosus are not setting around on FB, KS or any other advertising medium known in the USA. So, with live commodities, sometimes a wait is inevitable. Did I expect this problem? Refer to definition of problem above. Solution? Refer to solution above. The original poster “suffering” ? What is suffering? Having 2.0 P. rugosus, as opposed to 1.1 P. rugosus – when the only difference in breed-ability, which will not be realized until summer 2014? If I were in the OP position (which I have been many times before) then I’m only out a few extra insects for feeding an unwanted male, and free to sale (since I’ve offered to let him keep it) it whenever the female arrives.

Wai is afraid to receive animals during suitable and normal shipping conditions during the summer? In the same respect, I seriously doubt he could ship live geckos back to me.
The arrogance in this post is dispiccable. So Jon, you insinuate that Wai has not the experience to ship a reptile back to you, yet he noticed RIGHT AWAY that the supposed female you sent him was OBVIOUSLY A MALE, which your vast experience missed. Nobody needs your rendition of what the problem here is or the solution. The problem is simple. You didn't take Wai seriously til he came here. Solution...see Wai's post. Lastly, you would not be sending him a "free" Rugosus, you would be sending him the one you failed to send him originally.