FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 10:42 AM   #1
Glenn Bartley
WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?

You know I seem to remember a time not too long ago when the webslave here, and many others for that matter, really got hotly into the discussion when I, among others, suggested this site get more forums. I was told by many, including the webslave, that to do so would make this site another kingsnake.com and that no one wanted such to hapen - but then neither did I for that matter. Well if you start cutting out forums where someone can ad a reply especialy regarding an advertisement (as suggested in a thread and poll in the Site Admin Section), and then you ad on lots of new forums (as done recently by the web slave - and as again suggested by the web slave in another very recent thread in the General Business Discussions forum), and if you charge a flat rate for advertising, and so on - then isn't this about to become another another kingsnake.com?

I am not giving my opinion on this - I am asking the question. To be quite frank, I am quite confused as to what is happening here, and am a bit scared that this site is going to lose an awful lot of its appeal. Hopefully not