FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry is usark scamming the reptile industry
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 07:13 AM   #79
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
I've got something to say.

radera does NOT speak for me.

Neither do you rodney.

If you would bother to do any research you might find that anyone with a permit has ALREADY given law enforcement the right to enter at will and do as they see fit.

It's the main reason some don't go through the process.

usark is probably looking out for itself, but it is not, as far as I can see as of now, our enemy.

And let me clue you in about digs to this site. I know one when I see one and you shot first. You hit yourself in the foot, as so many do, but it's all on you boyo.

This isn't the public. YOU have NO rights here. You GET permission to be a member and FOLLOW the RULES, but that's it.

Maybe you should give them, the rules, a read. Might help you not look so foolish.
Okay, okay you got me. I guess I only speak for 79,995...or so.

So I see this thread is looking alot like the other. Big shock!
There have been some good points brought up though. $100,000+ lobbing is nothing, and it is their job. $12,000 in hotels is nothing. I doubt Andrew stays at every hotel by himself. These expenses are for USARK and their employees, not Andrew.

I am still wondering if you have ever actually had a transaction with USARK. I am guessing not which further shows my and many others opinion that this is a bad attempt to smear someone's name.

I think you're getting somewhere though Rodney. You have picked up 2 or 3 whole people who feel the same way you do. Maybe, when you start the 200th thread on all this you will have some fans. That's a BIG maybe though...