FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I have a question to ask
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2002, 09:24 AM   #17
Dave Lawson
I find this very funny,I never mentioned Madison Co. until a person (robo) posted it The only thing that overlaps in this case and Madison is a person named Dale Sargeant that is a good friend of the guy that is following me and coming to my house to take photos and of course the fact that this Joyce posted on one of the other boards and she has a 37.com e-mail addy but this person keeps going out of her (?)way to defend people that she says she doesn't know.Think back to before the old forum went down she posted under Joyce Johnson and said she lived with me at some point.If you all want to know I think that this "FATBOY" that is stalking me uses the  name "Joyce" whenever he is feeling more like a "LADY".Now as for post being deleted I have not ask them to be or know why but I would guess it is do to the fact that you are to stupid to obey the rules and use your full name.I will how ever ask the web slave to leave your last post and to find out if this "JOYCE" AND "ROBO" are in fact the same person I also wilol ask "JOYCE" AND "ROBO" to post using your real names and your real e-mail addresses not false ones that way we can see if you are "ROBO","JOYCE" OR "DIANE".