FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Top Shelf Exotics (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 04:29 PM   #46
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
This is my point. I think we need to be kind to Chris and wish him well; he may have been too ill to post that he was no longer in charge of the transactions in his business. In any case, someone who is bedridden 20 hours a day should not be antagonized or put on the spot, he needs his strength to recover, let's not kick a man when he's down.

I think TSE needs to be treated like a new company and establish its own new reputation, IMHO. If shipments are late and service is not what you expect, then I would, were it my deal, find alternatives until the new management hopefully gets it together.
Wait a sec. I understand that Chris is ill and had he suspended business transactions during his absence, then this thread wouldn't exist. Since he decided to allow business to continue and put his faith in his employees, this topic is definitely open for discussion and debate. Either he (and I understand he is not feeling well) or those he put in charge should answer this thread and address the claims at hand. I don't think asking that is kicking him while he is down.