FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Adeno Thoughts
Thread: Adeno Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #95
draggintails
Tracie told me she had test results sitting on her desk from University of Florida with negative results for Denise Latanzi. This is fact.

Then she says after this on this forum they were supposed to be emailed and Denise would send them, this I thought to be another embelishment because I had been told one already that I knew for fact was untrue.

I will apologize to Tracie on that statement, but not for covering for her and telling me an untruth on the phone..but yes, I am sorry that I thought Denise would never say this to her..so Tracie I apologize that I did not believe you on that. Those emails are terrible.

Let me bring up old blood for explanation as much as I hate it: Denise did not have PCR tests, any samples pulled by Studio City Animal Hospital. SCAH has not sent in one bearded dragon adeno sample...(please, please confirm this) Dr. Stacey (U of FL) was so intrigued with Denise's statement on the forum that they called SCAH. "There is no Denise Latanzi in our database" "No, we do not do that testing at our hospital" Dr. Flanagan/owner/Studio City Animal Hospital.

Call Dr. Stacey or Dr. Jacobson and ask him about his conversation with Dr. Flanagan..he will be happy to speak with you about it. Also, there has been no barrage of phone calls to that hospital as much as one would like to claim, that is a smoke screen. Pick up the phone Tracie, these are professionals who will be happy to speak with you about this and correct false information.

Tracie, There is no way she will send you verifiable old PCR test results, they do not exist. You know this. That is why I thought Denise could not have said this to you in a million years, for that I apologize.