FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kingsnake.com/Jeff Barringer/ Bad business!! Legal?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 06:41 PM   #49
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Are you kidding me? It's the middle of the day and he works and can't sit on here all day like you I guess. I already sent him a text to get online and see what's unfolded since he got on last night. He said he would. What more do you want? Do you owe Barringer something or he holding something over you to be soo glued to this thread. I'm only replying each time because I get a darn email sent to my phone everytime someone posts on here about all this. Wholly smoke........

Barry
I don't know why you keep replying and keep stating and reiterating your innocence, because this really has nothing to do with you anymore. Its Rich that has to answer for the mix-up and choose whether or not he wants to clear his name by providing his credentials for verification.

Maybe you feel bad for getting him involved? Or maybe you feel compelled to reply because he is really you..and so you're taking the questions aimed at and for him personally.

And I'm not actually the only person that feels this way, so why are you getting on just me for it?