FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Love these!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 01:52 PM   #15
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by George J. Ward View Post
Hey Foster listen bro when my computer jumps right to the last post and I viewed the pics only ,So I didn't get to read the rest of the posts didn't know there was that much more said let alone the fact that saying they were in china is heresay not validation that they are truly in China alright there smarta__! Here we go another kid onlline that is a computer geek that does nothing all day but sit on the computer. Your picture says it all about you let alone the fact you are from west virginia says a lot as well. Just kiddin on the west va., part though my family is orginally from there so we give all w.va., a rub now and again. But as far as the other back up when you have no for sure claim of the said true location of the animals posted. What you read may have been heresay so don't go throwing up things like if you would have read the post,well thats all you did and you went by what someone else told you on here not what you knew to be a FACT! Take the time to reflect on that the next time before you go flappin with intent ok there tough guy? Thanx
Here we go again...another "grown man" trying to belittle other people. I just stated what was said in the thread. Man, people are mature.

And me a computer geek? Far from it. But I do know how to go to google, type in faunaclassifieds, hit the new posts button, and read the entire thread, evidently unlike others.