FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bearded dragon couches for sale
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 02:53 PM   #5
Hwhite.07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Admittedly, I kind of did an eye-roll about this - there was a thread years ago on another forum, where a guy set up his carpet python cage with furniture. Not just a perch, mind you, but it looked like Malibu Barbie's beach house. His error wasn't in trying to make the cage aesthetically pleasing, but rather, that he posted it publicly. If I remember correctly, he was tarred and feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

Those actually look cool, and sturdy. I have one of those hammocks that attaches to the glass with suction cups, and it falls down all the time. My Beardie is big and heavy - do you make anything larger?

Kathy
Hi Kathy! I can make essentially any size! I definitely debated posting my couches haha I can totally see some people thinking they are ridiculous, but I am also a little ridiculous so I figured why not 😆 And I have the same problem with hammocks, my dragons just peel them off the glass. PM me the size of your dragon and I can send you an idea of the size that would work.
Thanks!