FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Matt Oakley
Thread: Bad Guy Matt Oakley
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 08:00 PM   #30
EastCoastReptiles171
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig kade View Post
I copy and pasted my rodent pro order, I ordered weaned, I assume that is hopper on your ad. Unfortunately I had fed off most of the weaned but the 60 I had left weighed 633grams or 10.55 grams each your ad says Hoppers~~~~~~$.45~~~~~8-12g~~~~50 for $22.50 So I would say those are right on par, unless they lost weight in shipping too???The weanlings I could have cared less about 7 grams, 5 grams, 13 grams, I assume xl mice are larger then large and I assume XL rats are larger then other places mediums. The worst part about your shipping was def. the loose rats, those were the only thing completely thawed. On the plus side since I fed those"Xl rats" to some of my 08 ball pythons I guess now I can say my 08 balls eat xl frozen thawed rats(casey you know those little cinnys I bring to the show? those males from July? they ate em no problem) I admit to not reading your ad in full, no doubt it is misleading to call those XL but to not even meet your own very low standards is ridiculous. The mice your shipped you even admitted in email were smaller then advertised. It would be like me advertising an adult male ball python 120 grams then shipping a 100 gram ball. Even in your great testimonials there is a complaint about being shorted I figured all that needed to be posted was the sizes and prices. As far as not sending you a link here immediately that was my bad, I figured somebody found the kingsnake post and had it pulled within an hr. you would figure to look here ecspecially after I said I would let everyone know how I was treated, I should have sent you a link sooner though. Craig Kade
I sent you 390 rodents and you're complaining becaues 10 were not in a bag. I was trying to use the space in the box as efficiently as I could. I sorry that that bothered you so much but if you have as many snakes as you say I doubt if it caused you any trouble.

Also, you say your 08' balls ate them, unless they're 1000g+ or you picked out the smallest ones that's not true. I weighed each of the bags of rats I sent you and all were above the minimum weight multiplied by the amount that I was in the bag.

In my e-mail I stated that the mice were the largest ones I had at the time. You have the rodents now so it's not like I can say anythign about them. It's like you shipping a snake to someone ant the say it had mites or URI when you know it didn't when you shipped it...

I didn't write the ad to be misleading, I wrote it expecting people to read it. I don't know why I expected that when I get e-mails everyday asking me questions that have already been answered in the ad. I expected people to place orders by their weights, not by what size they are called since everyone's definition can be different.

As far as shorting the guy, yes, I was one mouse off and I refunded him the price of that mouse. I dont believe you cut that off because all that the post needed was sizes and prices, you knew that positive feedback from prior satisfied customers wouldn't look good on your complaint...