FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Peters
Thread: Kevin Peters
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 10:34 AM   #31
dzoo
If Kevin Peters was expecting a spitter via Airborne why would he be foolish enough to open the box in front of the store personell?

Even if it had arrived DOA he couldn't make a claim.

Even if it was the pythons he claimed to be expecting it would not have made sense to open the box in the store since Airborne does not allow reptiles to be shipped at all so no doa claim.

If the shipper really screwed up Kevins order - he apparently was intending to ship the spitter via airborne to SOMEONE though, since it was not packed in a wooden box as required for a (legal)airline shipment.

The only thing I can think of is either A. Kevin really was expecting boas/pythons and got a mistake shipment or
B. He wants to get the shipper in trouble (not realizing his own past dealings would get brought to light)

Either way it just seems very strange. If this guy is illegally keeping hots in CA why would he want to be put in the spotlight like that??

As far as the animal being destroyed rather than donated to a zoo- I doubt any zoo would want one - i believe they are pretty common?