FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Vincent @ Screameleons
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 06:56 PM   #1
charm_paradise
Thumbs up Vincent @ Screameleons

Members-

I purchased a young sub-adult blue bar Ambilobe, F. pardalis (panther chameleon) from Vince @ www.screameleons.com . I thought I would give some feedback on the quality of the chameleon, over all health, and shipping.

I could not be happier with the chameleon, he was shipped UPS next day air, in a very well and thick insulated non breakdown Styrofoam box, with proper heat packs and a cardboard box liner. The chameleon was in a small cloth sack with shredded paper for cushioning around him. He arrived warm and friendly right out of the box. After being placed in his cage, he licked water every time the automister would go off and had a small meal of crickets. He arrived cup trained, and goes crazy for crickets. He also takes roaches from my hand like there is no tomorrow. On top of all this he looks to be a great breeder, at his young age he is already taking interest in the females and doing the whole head bobbing. He still has allot of growing and coloring up to do, but I could not be more happy with the quality of the chameleon I received.

John W. Lucas
Chameleon Paradise
Attached Images