FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mike & Antoinette Stefani(Mike's Monitors)-Great Guy!
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 09:27 PM   #1
Matthew T. Schaefer
Mike & Antoinette Stefani(Mike's Monitors)-Great Guy!

I purchased 2,000+ lobster roaches from Mike Stefani last week and had an excellent experience with him. Mike actually sent me two shipments of roaches as I was not completely satisfied with the first shipment, primarily due to the colony being shipped in very inclement and unstable weather between Chicago,IL and Saint Louis, MO. Mike shipped the second colony free of charge.

Here are his exact words:
"I will resend you another colony.
I want nothing more than to make you happy."

I was very impressed when I received the second colony. All the roaches were alive and too numerous too count. I have purchased lobster roaches before in 100-200 count quantities, so I know what a few hundred to a couple thousand look like. I was pleased with the quantity and quality I received.

Mike was more concerned with pleasing and retaining a customer than simply making a buck. It is wonderful to deal with someone in the reptile business who is honest, willing to make things right, and actually follows through.

I was pleased with the payment transaction(trustworthy and safe), pleased with Mike's desire to make things right, pleased with Mike's actually making things right, and pleased with the quality and number of the colony I received.

Buy from Mike and Antoinette Stefani with confidence! They follow up on all orders and maintain excellent communication throughout all transactions. They are honest, reliable, and value their customers. You will receive more than what you expect, in terms of the product purchased and the customer service, and will be pleased with the quality and quantity.