FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info 340 dude, Jabari Walters..be careful.
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
dragonluver83
340 dude, Jabari Walters..be careful.

Not to long ago ( a week or two?) Jabari bought a Leatherback from me (bearded dragon) and from the start he has been trying to re-sell it you may have seen the ad

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=252333

Not that I had a problem with him trying to re-sell the dragon, he wouldn't be the first to try and re-sell a animal purchased from me. BUT to start, he had a friend try and sell it. After he had no luck, he tried to sell this dragon. Both used my pics to do so...

Jabari housed this 6 inch baby beardie in a 65 Gal. screen net cage. (the cage was entirely made out of netting) Those who dont know. Netting cages is NOT a sufficient habitat for a baby beardie. And a 65 gal cage, for a 6 inch dragon is WAY to large.

The Actual problem kicked in before I knew there was a problem. On friday June 18th this dragon had stopped eating. ( I will post the e-mail below)

On june 20th Jabari had changed this ad to Trade. He was no longer trying to sell it for 150 plus shipping, but wants to trade this dragon for a adult dragon. But from friday until monday,(time of ad change.. for sale for 150 to trade for adult beardie) he had a dragon that was not eating or thriving right.

Yesterday on june 21st I get a e-mail (the one im going to post) Stating the dragon isnt eating its doing bad. It stopped eating on friday june 18th. (all the while, he is trying to sell it).

Well today it died.... So if you see this ad, OVER LOOK IT! this dragon is dead. Do NOT let him tell you differently!

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jabari Walters <jabariwalters2003@yahoo.com>
> Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:16:59
> To: <360player@live.com>
> Subject: Red orange Leatherback poss double het (hypo
> trans)
>
> Hey tom I have an issue with the dragon I bought now when I
> got him ive been feeding him baby crickets and mixed greens
> of turnip greens and yellow squash and he was eating fine
> for the first couple days then on last week friday he just
> stopped and idk what is going on with him right now the last
> time i saw him eat he had 2 pieces of some turnip greens and
> now he just isnt eating anything no greens or live crickets
> nothing and he is starting to lose weight and get skinny I
> can send you pics if you need proof of what is going on but
> I wanted to know your opinion on this situation because I
> would be sad if he died on me please let me know what you
> think is going on and im not trying to screw you over or
> give you a bad rep or anything cuz I love your dragons you
> produce but this guy isnt making any progress everyday he is
> getting worse to me but he still has some decent weight on
> him but idk man please email me whenever you get this ASAP.
>
> Thank You
>
> J

I will more and likely replace this dragon for him, and walk away.

I just wanted others to be aware of what he was doing. If the dragon wasnt thriving right he shouldn't have the dragon up for sale, then try and trade it when it was on its last limb.

The question on my mind is, what IF he sold this animal for 150 and it died on his buyer. What then would the outcome be?