FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info 340 dude, Jabari Walters..be careful.
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #3
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
How sad. If I were you I would not replace the dragon. BTW is that the only email/pm you have from the buyer?
He sent me a you tube video of the poor little guy. He was sunk in, in the stomach area.

Then said He knows im not a bad guy and i dont screw people over. blah blah blah I will post it. Im kinda upset about it.

I have the e-mail of the you tube video in my e-mail dont know how to post it. He does use a couple profanity's not towards me, just in general. So it may not be aloud to be made public??? (b.o.i. public) dont want any infractions. .

In times like these it makes sending out another dragon tough, AND he did void his guarantee not once but twice... If he wants to make changes in the dragons environment. Cage size and type. I will send him out one more.

It sucks when you put out money and dont have nothing to show for it.

Even though he was flipping it, now he has nothing and out 120 some dollars. I kinda feel bad.

Jabari's last e-mail to this point

Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:57:25 -0700
Subject: lets work something out ASAP
To: 360player@live.com

Yea he died this morning bro I have proof if you need it I made another video of him for you the cage is a 65 gallon reptarium just a net cage I have had 2 other dragons in there before with no problems and i know you are a good guy and dont screw people over which is why I bought my dragon from you I know you cant leave the crickets in the cage with him or they will start eating his tail etc in the video i explained the temps on the floor are 82 degrees and on top are 100-105 max the distance by measurement is a foot. let me know if you need any visual proof of him i have him wrapped in a napkin dead now just in case you wanted visual proof

The worse thing to do is leave extra food (insect) running around the dragons environment. they eat the dragons poo, and then the dragon eats the cricket. Not a healthy cycle! Also the crickets will eat on the dragon. To many insects in a cage can stress a dragon out. In the wild there food isnt running all around or even all over the dragon.

Get back to me, we will go from there.