FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer )
Thread: Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer )
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 05:35 PM   #10
Frogman11
I did not sell any animals to Mike on this transaction.

The transaction that Mike is referring to is this: I found a contact in Pakistan that is able to get Saara Hardwickii and other reptiles at a good price. I asked Mike if he wanted to go in on this deal with me, to buy animals at cost with me and he could keep them or resell them. he agreed on 3.3 Saara Hardwickii. I bought more. Mike sent the money to me and I wired the money to my contact.

Importing takes a while and Mike knows this, Especially from a country that hasn't exported legally in over 10 years. I imported some uromastyx for him and it took 6 moths. He knows how long these things take.

Mike and his mom now have changed there minds and don't want the animals they want out of the deal and expect me to pay them back.

Mike has told me several lies to play the hard nocks card and I have sent him some money back. I have also tried to offer him some animals that he thought he could sell because he said he was low on cash. Captive bred adult Defensors one that is gravid. He said their worth $300 each, and he can get captive bred defensors for $300 each. When a baby CB defensors are going for $1,000. I have offered him other animals to help him out but he wants to give me nothing for them and make additional money on top of the money he invested in the Hardwickii. Last week was the last straw with believing he BS. He said he didn't have money for his daughters birthday and then posted a picture of a new banded uromastyx on Facebook that he just bought. He has done this several times.

I have told Mike 3 times, once last night, that the geckos at my house don't belong to me. I didn't pay to import them nor do I get the money when sold.

Ive been very clear with Mike and anyone else on the time it take on importing. Mike is now calling people that have purchased animals from me and wanting them to say something bad about me. In terms of time, They, like Mike, knew what they were getting into.

To sum this transaction up. Mike is not a customer of mine, what we discussed is a business partnership on this one order. Specifically 6 animals. He thinks that only way this could be a business partnership is if we sign a document. Not true Mike.

Garrett

This is a different Garrett Smith
Does any one know if this is the same Garrett Smith from back in 2003
garrettsmith74957@yahoo.com

Garrett Smith
HC 15 Box 135
Smithville,OK 74957