FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 05:13 AM   #1581
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post

its another thing to lie to everyone
Politicians do this all the time. Big business does this all the time. I think that what Ty did to Michelle is wrong and I believe both Ty and the IRCF have legal issues because of the poor choices they made.
But putting a spin on one's poor behavior, and passing ones self off as a good guy is a tactic. Millions of people in America gullibly eat up misinformation about political misbehavior fed to them by politicians.
It is a slimy tactic, but it works. If you dream of jailing everyone who lied to a lot of people, most politicians, those who run many big businesses, some religious organizations, Big Pharma, Big Ag, and most of Wall Street would be locked up.

My point is not to condone Ty or anyone who does this. There is an old saying that 'A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.'
The truth here needs to get its Nikes on. Posting here and keeping this thread current is one way to help show the truth. But as well, it would not hurt to put links to this thread wherever you go, and to send links to anyone who might be interested.