FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kingsnake problem, anyone else had this problem with classified account?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 05:58 PM   #4
Roger Jolly
Well, this is going to be a joke of a thread if ever there was one on the BOI. I have been lurking here off and on for ages and one thing that is pretty obvious is that there are sacred cows in the herp business. And kingsnake.com is the biggest of the bunch. Most people here will do anything, and I do mean anything, at all to keep from losing their account at kingsnake.com. I watched with interest as this site got blocked from kingsnake.com, and there was barely a ripple of outrage from the masses here, where the same thing done by other sites to other people got most everyone worked up into a frenzy of condemnation. But obviously the fear of losing their account was enough for you good people to swallow your pride and ethics and turn a blind eye. Look at all of the discussion about Mario Stinso and his boycott. Isn't Jeffie basically doing the same thing by blocking domain names from being typed into the forums over there?

Then Jeffie went and banned the owner of this site's other domains as well, and again I watched with amusement as the BOI hypocrites did nothing and said nothing at all about it. I talked to the webslave via emails about this issue and I am here to tell you that you all came very close to losing the BOI because of what he saw happening here.

Most of you people make my lower intestines twinge, wanting to expell what I think about you. You base your good guy/bad guy labels based on what the target is to you, financially, rather than a completely unbiased view of what they are doing. Most of what many people say here is just so genuinely biased based on personal self interest that it makes the BOI nearly meaningless. Same thing has happened with NERD, and when I posted a rather subtle post (too subtle, apparently) about Mark and Kim Bell's hybridization, they were all given the tuck tail and ignore routines as well. If you are all going to just let the other guy get the crap beat out of them by a bad guy, simply because the bad guy earns you money, then you are no better than the worse of the scum that have been exposed on the BOI.

Kingsnake.com is what it is because you people are there advertising there and falling all over yourselves to give Jeffie your money. So when Jeffie finally turns his attentions to you and demands that you suck his big toe or you lose your account, don't come crying here about it. You are only reaping the crop from the seeds that you have sown.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. Take it or leave it.

My, my, look at all of the people ducking their heads into the sand right now while reading my post. Impressive. Go ahead, tell me I am wrong.