FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Chris Nettles - C Serpents.com
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
Durante
Chris Nettles - C Serpents.com

I was recently in the market for a new hatching bin & after making a few calls to a few different supplies still didn't know what provider to go with. After asking around a little I had some folks mention C Serpents.com so I did a some more research. After seeing a few good BOI threads & this clip I decided to give them a shot.

I got in touch with Chris Nettles who I believe runs the company on November 24th. I did call pretty late (outside business hours for sure) but he still had no issue's answering all my questions & addressing any concerns I had since I never owned a rack before, only single enclosures.

I placed an order & received tracking info exactly when Chris said I would. The communication was perfect, even with the Thanksgiving Holiday & I received my rack yesterday, perfectly packaged.

I was very impressed not only with the product I received but also with the customer service provided. C Serpents.com is definitely a company I plan to continue using in the future & would suggest to anyone looking for a quality product. It's no surprise they are a nominees for "Cage Manufacturer of the Year" & will be getting my vote.

http://thereptilereport.com/pe/2013/...roftheyear2013