FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy BHB reptiles "het" didn't prove out, won't fix it
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 02:40 PM   #49
David Bellis
And the snake didn't change hands a crazy number of times. At the time, Chris was going to be sending me a couple snakes. Chris was also doing deals with BHB at the same time. Chris bought the Spider for me and sent it directly to me with paperwork. I never thought for a second anything like this would happen otherwise I would have bought it directly myself. It wasn't to get a smoking deal or a package price, it was just saving me from having to get two boxes delivered. I think Chris possessed the Spider for less than a week.

As far as Cliff goes, I have told Cliff numerous times that if Brian doesn't compensate him I will. If you guys feel that breeders should be able to sell hets left and right and only be responsible for the original cost to the original buyer then I feel bad for the state of the market. Scammers have at it.

In my opinion, if you sell an animal as a het and it doesn't prove out then the animal itself is the least of your concerns. How about the costs of raising a female up to size, getting that clutch and having it be nearly worthless? The morphs come down in price every year where losing out on animals that can be sold or held back for even a single season can be devastating.