FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry: East Tennessee Reptile Rescue
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 11:14 PM   #97
LauraB
Ms. McBrayer

Quote:
Laura I don't know you and vise versa but if Sonnie wanted her personal life aired here she would have done it.
The fact remains she has posted it on several public websites. I only brought it up to point out that she has a very FULL life and may not be prepared for the rigors and financial burdens of a rescue. If you will go back and re-read my original post on the subject, I also commended her resolve and her committment. Sonnie is capable of speaking for herself if she would like to address it with me, thank you.
Quote:
As far as Larry, don't you dare tell me not to put his name out there. I can because I have PERSONALLY talked to him about Sonnie and he gave great reviews.
Oops ... too late. I already did tell you not to bring Larry's name into this. I also explained why it is irrelevent and that I'm sure he would vouch for Sonnie. I have no disrespect for Larry at all and I also have stated at least 3 times that Sonnie's intentions and heart are in the right place. So what is your point, exactly?
Quote:
As far as befriending him, that is funny because him and her are great friends so evidentally you don't know what you talking about
What?? Did I not say that in my post?
Befriend ... to be friends ... to make friends. Yes, Sonnie has befriended Larry. That means they are friends. Yes, that is what I said. And you think I don't know what I am talking about? LOL