FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry: East Tennessee Reptile Rescue
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 11:23 PM   #100
TrulyRare
I also have stated at least 3 times that Sonnie's intentions and heart are in the right place. So what is your point, exactly?

my intensions were in the right spot. as far as this thread goes, its uselss, there is no longer a rescue, its has, i repeat been shut down. I don't get why i keep coming on here to say it over and over again. I was mislead, and i fixed the issue, and re thought everything that is going on. We will do ur herp society, and continue from there. I will leave it to the bigger dogs, until im a big dog myself. So please realize, everyone that reads, that i wasn't in any way shape form or size trying to commit any wrong doing, or commiting any type of fraud, if i knew i was I sure as heck would have fixed it and I DID. I would do anything for anyone, and including giving good advice, when needed, and i took it upon myself to take the advice here, that was given and to put it into play. So there fore I shut down the website, Ill burn the papers i have, and think no more of it. I'll go upon my happy way, and just do what not, and everything that happens.
Ive spent most of my day defending myself on here, instead of getting some stuff done, blah. BECAUSE....i don't feel i was quiltiy and i feel i must defend my honor, and name, because my heart was set, and i jumped to quick, and I'll be the first to admit that. Me and Max both. So neways.