FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 07:54 AM   #152
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
and also... IF I should be canceling all my breedings and such, as I have, and going to be testing my animals and Kyle's animals when Dr. Jacobson's student comes back in January, should Yvonne not do the same? She is still breeding her animals with the intent to sell them this year... So I feel it's only fair to make notice of that as well... I mean, if I'm in the "spot light" shouldn't she be as well since her animals were with mine and breeding with mine? I don't know if that should be a separate thread or not? But just pointing that out there
Addressing the statement that you "removed all the ads"'

It appears you've only removed the 2 Fauna ads, and there are several others scattered on various forums and CL.

NONE of those animals should have been offered for sale in the FIRST PLACE. As soon as that snake died, you should have taken proper precautions to secure your collection.

Yvonne (boachick17) should DEFINITELY do the same.

However, I don't KNOW Yvonne, or what forums she frequents.

Yvonne wasn't called out, because I never saw her post a necropsy indicating IBD and conducting business as usual, while pics showing lax QT were posted about.

It's not even clear whether Yvonne actually KNEW about the suspicion of IBD or not PRIOR to pairing her snake with yours, and bringing in her animals.
If there's not PROOF that she was aware of the possibility of IBD in your collection beforehand, and she winds up with issues, that could be another whole problem.

YOUR actions of selling/breeding snakes AFTER receiving a report showing IBD are costing a LOT of people a LOT of worry and inconvenience, and possibly money.
After reading all the contradictions, if I had one of your snakes, I wouldn't trust your "word" none came back with problems.
I would get my animals tested myself.

You better HOPE your assumption "they are all healthy, because the Pythons didn't die off" is correct.
IMO there was too much at risk to base on an assumption.