FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Website design services request
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 12:36 AM   #2
Milwaukee Reptiles
Once again, I'd also be willing to do this. I can currently only work on such things on the weekend (I work full time AND go to school), so if you need it really soon I might not be able to help you. E-mail me for a quote and time-estimation.

I plan on offering two versions: Database-driven (see www.milwaukeereptiles.com for an example), and regular HTML site (most sites you see out there). HTML sites would require the owner to manually update the code for changes, database would do it automatically via a web form. Database driven sites would be done in PHP with a MySQL Database (make sure you're host has this, otherwise I can help you find one that does).

E-mail or PM me for a quote. Information to include: type of site you're looking for, approx. number of pages you would need, approx number of photos (if known), and a time frame. Also include if you have any images that you would want to go off of. A deposit will be required (Not much, but something to make sure I don't spend hours on a site only to not get paid). I'll help get any website set up, as well as give some documentation on how to keep it updated.

A very simple website, such as a 5 page site (Home page, Available Animals page, Contact Info page, Shipping Info page, Photos page) would cost around $200-300, but is dependant on the number of images and time involved. Again, E-mail me for a quote. I'm pretty flexible on prices because I don't have a large portfolio yet, and I'll work for some gecko species.

Expect a full page on my web design and graphic design services to be up and running by early July. Webslave, feel free to refer people to me for these services in the meantime. Thanks.