FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - REPTICON / Super Pet Expo (NOT GOOD)
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 02:48 PM   #1
MikeRusso
REPTICON / Super Pet Expo (NOT GOOD)

THIS SHOW IS A COMPLETE SCAM..

If you visit the Repticon site at http://www.repticon.com/ you will read the following...

Guests will be able to experience the Super Pet Expo and the Reptile and Exotic Animal Expo. Shop from thousands of reptiles, reptile products and other exotics at wholesale prices, or enjoy Repticon's one of kind reptile games, demos, and kids' activities.

But when you actually attend the show as i did today... There was NOT Thousands of reptiles as they claim.... There was however two (2) snakes.. That's correct there was 2 snakes in total and one other vendor with a few bearded dragons and that's it!!!

When i asked the person that seemed to be in charge of Repticon were the reptile vendors were, he told me that "ALL OF THE REPTILE TABLES CANCELED AT THE LAST MINUTE" ????

Well, I am going to copy Repticon on this thread and see if they want to comment on their completely FALSE ADVERTISING SCAM and maybe give us a list of ALL the last minute cancellations that i was told about...

Until then.. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ATTENDING THE REPTICON EVENT WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR AREA!!

Mike Russo