FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #95
adder
Excuse me Gary E Orner Jr, it was you and your mates who begged me to post a video online of me copping a bite from a venomoid to PROVE that they hadn't regenerated venom as you and your mates kept claiming.

As a "one off", O(done several times to remove the inevitable claims of "faking") you now twist things to claim we are "abusing" our snakes.

Well, your gros hypocracy is shown when you ignore the fact that venom labs "abuse" snakes daily to milk them.

The use of venomoids removes the need for this ongoing "abuse" because we don't require anti-venom when bit and hence no need to abuse snakes to get the venom in the first place.

Put simply anyone who attacks venomoids used in our context (educational shows daily) endorses ongoing cruelty to snakes through hooks, tongs, tailing and the need to "milk" snakes and force them to bite foreign objects, so that they can get "antivenom" when bitten.

The numbers go against you Gary E Orner Jr.

But as I have mentioned before here and elsewhere, people like yourself seem oblivious to the obvious truth and this lack of credibility on your part will be used by HSUS and the like to ram the python ban bill thru.

Bye for now