FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Derek Roberts/Sonoran Reptiles-Bad Guy
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 09:32 AM   #6
Classic Dum's
For anyone who is unaware of the situation last year. Adam Block came on the BOI and started a thread about Kevin & NERD. He claimed to have purchased a ball python from Kev that later on died of some mysterious desease caused by dehydration. Adam claimed to have personally kept the ball himself in imaculate conditions and after having/caring for it for several months.After several months this animal that Adam couldnt even prove he or Derek ever owned/bought etc. supposidly died of something and Adam claimed it was due to improper care given by Kev. At one point Adam told Kev if he gave him half the value of the ball python worth of animals he would drop it and walk away. Now it is just my opinion but I dont think there ever was a ball python I think Adam seen someone who had a good reputation that he could black mail into a free animal. However thats just my opinion. However if there ever really was a ball python it is now obvious that this was a scam set up by not only Adam Block but Derek here as well.

Posted by Derek Roberts
Quote:
And finally, Ritchie, you know who I am as we have corresponded on another thread recently and I would just like you to know that you are completely wrong about Adam's fictitious dead ball python. I was there when he received it, I watched it eat, I watched it deteriorate, and I saw the aftermath. If you would like to discuss this further, you know my #.
Now take note to how Derek flat out lies. He claims" Richie was wrong about Adams fictitious ball" he says he was there when ADAM(he) reiceved it. He says he watched it deteriorate, well of course he did the ball python was his.

Posted by Adam Block
Quote:
Fact of the matter is the snake (albino ball) was kept by Derrek Roberts
if there was an actual Ball Python a year later the truth comes out. Giving credit where credit is due I must say Richie did one hell of a job ferreting the above qoute out of Adam. Why would Derek sit back and allow Adam to do what he did???? When in fact the animal(if there was one) belonged to him? I realy dont know what to make of this. Its pretty sad though when one person can sit back and allow another to slander/liable someone like Derek did when this person didnt even own the animal they claimed was theres. Then Derek comes on here and lies and backs Adams claims.