FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - TAKING OFFERS....more pictures added!!! Female Joan Collins Blue line Chondro
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
utah024
TAKING OFFERS....more pictures added!!! Female Joan Collins Blue line Chondro

Price reduced to $700!

I have had this animal since it was a hatchling, from a John Anthony pairing in 2002. I have complete feeding, shed and defecation records. This animal was hatched in 2002 from a pairing of Jade, a female from Greg Maxwell's Joan Collins x Pygar breeding, and an Aru-type male. Unfortunately, the breeder of this animal seems to have fallen off of the chondro world map, so I have not been able to get pictures of the parents. He previously had a website where I was able to view pictures of the parents when I purchased the hatchling. The mother, Jade, had a considerable amount of blue undertones and suffusions and irregular yellow flecking. The sire was a typical Aru-type, intense green with patches of white.

This animal (a maroon hatchling) is grassy green with undertones of blue that have increased in recent years. It has a yellow underside and occasional white flecking. It has never, ever gone off feed and due to this, its size and examinations of its sheds I would bet heavily that it is a female, however, I cannot guarantee this. I have never sexed a GTP and definitely do not want to risk damaging it by trying myself, and it was too young to be definitively sexed when purchased from the breeder.

Buying this animal is an excellent way to add high-quality genetics to an existing breeding project for a reasonable price. It has never had problems feeding on frozen thawed (mice or rats) nor has it ever needed medical care. I am only getting rid of it because I am moving out of my parents house to go abroad for six months and have no one to care for care for it or give it the attention it deserves.

The current price of this animal is $700...a steal for a true CBB adult of desireable lineage and of breeding age!

Please keep in mind that with GTPs you almost always get what you pay for. This individual is from high-end bloodlines at much less than a high end price, in fact, hatchlings from these bloodlines sell for much more than I am asking for this adult. Additionally, I am not in a huge hurry to move it- I'm not leaving for a few months. I will consider reasonable offers, especially if someone is interested in buying this and the other animal I have posted, a 2003 Greg Maxwell Happy Jack x Blue Diamond individual. My foremost priority is finding both of these animals a good home. I will help the buyer with any questions or advice they may need, as well as in the setup of the new homes. I will include the cages (without the heating units) with these animals if bought locally (Ohio area). The heating units (Pro-heat panels, bought new for $80 each) I will throw in for an additional $50 each if requested. Thank you for your interest!