FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #66
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Contributor? Not any time soon. Am I the only one here that thinks Rich's condescension has something to do with that?
Pretty much, yeah.
He's been a member here for over two years, and aside from a few posts on the BOI his only activity was in the classifieds. If he were going to become a contributing member, he would have done so already.
Quite often when people get irritated they like to say I WAS going to give you money, but I'm not now. That's rarely the case. They just like to throw that in in an attempt to make you think your actions has cost you something.
He was never going to be a contributing member regardless. Not that that makes any difference at all in how the situation was handled, I have no doubt that Rich would have responded the same way to anyone, but nothing said caused him to decide not to be a contributing member, he wasn't considering it to begin with.

Sometimes I completely ignore PMs when they're of a nature that I simply cannot respond without being an ass. I don't want to come across that way to any member, paying or not, so I elect to not respond at all. You'd be amazed at some of the things the mods get asked.
I've received a fair number of PMs regarding this issue as well, and i have replied in a similar fashion. So far everyone who has inquired has apparently been able to comprehend the situation after reading the post, since I haven't heard from them further.
He was directed to a complete discussion about the issue he had questions about, it's no one's fault but his if he refuses to read even the first post and demands to be spoon fed the information.