FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 05:22 AM   #34
Jim@SW
Yes, I did unfriend him after he posted that on my page. If David Beard wanted to make me aware of the Manny issues. I feel it should have been done in a person message. I don't need his battles with others to become my battles with others.

So to charity once again. Manny Frade whom owed my on a past deal offered to trade me boas for a past deal. I accepted the boas as payment. I posted pics of some of the animals along with two new male ball pythons that I also received the same day from different a different party.

David do to a past difference with myself. Then thought he needed to make everyone aware that I got these animals from Manny here. So he started this thread on me.

Know I admitted that I have Have sold and purchased animals from Ben Siegel. This was before Ben had his issue with the law. So in closing if you have purchased anything from Ben Siegel auction page? Beware you my have a ridiculous thread posted here about you by David Beard