FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 08:44 AM   #37
Snakesatsunset
My brain hurts from the lack of actual facts. You know no facts and seem just emotionally hurt ( like in preschool, kids cry when they dont get there way) that Jim deleted comments ofF his PERSONAL page. Lol.
Facts:
You do not know the details pertaining to why Jim had to get boas from Manny. (PAST DEBT)
You do not know Jim in any transaction involving yourself but are posting third party. (AGAINST RULES)
Jim does not need to tell you. (NOPE HE DOESNT)
He has the right to not do so. You on other hand have no RIGHT to know. (BUT WISH YOU DID)
Manny still owes many debts on animals to many people. (PROBABLY ALOT)
If he owed me money and I can take it in animals I would.

Opinion that may be fact after people read your posts:
You are targeting Jim because you went out of your way to post on his personal page to try to catch someone in something that doesnt exist for the sole purpose of feeling detective like and getting recognition and feeling special. If Jim sold you a boa he got from Manny, and you told him specifically you didnt want to buy a boa that came from Manny then yes, this would be a warranted post on Jim. But its not. Jim just simply collected an old debt.

Jim is best guy in business. He goes above and beyond for people. All you have to do is be by his table at any show he is at, and just listen to him talk to random strangers. He refers people to other vendors that may have something he does not.
He offers to drive your stuff to the airport, he gives kids huge discounts, he offers you food. He is all around a great guy. Like he almost TOO nice lol.

Please keep this on topic, its about Jim/Manny debt. Not about brock/jim/spectre, and not about me. Its about Jims character, and there are lots of people coming out of wood work eventually once someone posts this thread to his friends that will post. 1 deal out of 100s is not gonna make or break him. HE WILL keep doing what he does best, and that is treating people with respect, friendliness, and integrity like always.