FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 02:29 AM   #108
High End Herps Inc
All Hogwash!

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. It's all a bunch of hogwash and it's all completely untrue.

We met the Caps online and asked for help with building a website. We were new to computers and needed help. We have never met him or his wife in person. Just because they may have bought a property or snakes from the other fella you are trying to connect us to doesn't mean diddly squat. They are into reptiles. Apparently The other fella was into reptiles too. They are both from the same state. This hobby often has small circles and many folks know other folks and do business accordingly. I think it's just awful that anyone would drag good people into such asinine baloney.

Furthermore, that is not a picture of me. I have never seen the fella in it before and anyone that has met me in person can tell you that ain't me. Jim Mason from Bebos burms, Dan Magano, to name the most recent people I have met in person to do snake deals. So whoever says that's me is full of coon crap.

Now, I am done with this nonsense. I have a successful business to run. This site is just despicable in that good folks can be so degraded in such a way with zero proof of wrongdoing.

David Beauchemin